Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall... Fall..


"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"
 I LOVE FALL!
I love the colors and leaves. I love the weather. I love to start layering my clothes. BUT WHAT I REALLY LOVE is…putting up my fall décor!! This year I couldn't help myself and I started putting up fall decorations LAST WEEK! (** My husband almost killed me.. “Sam, it’s still 90+ degrees out!”)  Yikes...

In our house we have this really fun fireplace mantel but it was missing something fun and fallish. So I went over to one of Spokane's really fun, cheap thrift store and they happened to be having 50% off everything! As I always point out to my husband after my little shopping adventures... LOOK AT WHAT I SAVED!! Right? He just doesn't get it...

So I started finding some super fun frames...
 

For 7 frames I payed only 2.00!!!! This placed made the Dollar Store look lame. :)

And OF course as soon as I got home I busted out my one and only… Mister SPRAY PAINT... and painted them beauties white. And then thought about what I was going to do with these suckers.

After rummaging through my paper scrapes I slapped some glue onto the inside of the frames and cut out some letters and made sweet Fallish-- AUTUMN--- decorations.
 I love it. It was super easy and from start to clean up, it took one episode of Bachelor Pad. Now that is a night well spent! Cheers! Happy Fall!

xoxo




Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...