Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ready.. Set ----- GO!!!!


Over the past few months I've had a few people nagging tell me to create a craft blog. (For the past year I've been posting my pictures on Facebook.) So here I go... I'm going to start showing steps of projects, pictures and new ideas for
followers. I am a very simple… make lots of mistakes… still love it even if it looks like crap … kind of crafter. I love making things for my home, daughter and family/ friends. I’m all about making these crafts cheap and adorable. I will also be posting awesome ideas from other craft blogs.

So… here we go! This start CRAFTING!!

Here is a super cute blog creative crate. We both love crafts that are cheap/fresh/beautiful. I love these chair frames. Very cute!



Check it out!



Love--Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...