Since the child was born.. I've kind of become obsessed with headbands that are LARGE and IN-CHARGE! Yes... you head that right. I love that headbands are simple... cheap... cheap... and easy! :) Anyone and everyone can make these... just remember that in the end of making a hot glued head band... you, the creator will no longer have finger prints :)
Tools needed—Hot glue, fabric and felt and a dollar store headband.
1. Felt is used for the base of the flower/rose/pompom
2. Super Cute Fabric *** I've found that using fabrics with patterns can make your creation a little
ugly unfinished. I like using solid prints.
3. You’ll get a long strip of fabric (measuring 2 inches wide)
4. Tie a knot at the end of the fabric (this is to create the rose/flower)
5. Hot Glue the knot to the center of the felt, then you start twisting around the knot.
** Rinse and Repeat**
I will get pictures of these steps soon... still trying to get organized with my crafty crap pictures.
But here are some headbands that I've been make'n for those yummy babes.