Thursday, December 1, 2011

Elmo Party

Well I've been slacking about blogging all my recent crafts... So to start... I thought I'd blog about my sweet little two year old's Elmo Birthday Party!




We dressed our Birthday Lady in a Elmo Costume that I got on sell for .63 cents after Halloween! 





Favors: Crayons and Elmo Coloring Book! 




The Food TABLE! 





The chocolate Oreo were a BIG HIT! The Kids LOVED them!

Here were a few more Party decorations.....













I had three party stations... Elmo's Color Station... 


Elmo's Tattoo Parlor 


And a Cookie Monster Toss



I had lots of fun foods..... 




and we had fruit kebobs. We had Big Kid Pizza for the adults. 





It was a super fun party to plan! I very resourceful and needed to keep costs low. I used the Dollar Store, Walmart and Goodwill. I got the food at Costco. 

For food for 30+ people/favors/games/decor we spend just over $100.00. 


Happy Birthday Sweet Thing! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh so so so fun!! I did an Elmo party last year for my 2 year old! She loved it! I would love for you to come link this up at our link party...junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com/2011/11/link-it-up-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks so fun! Your cake is awesome! Did you make it? I love the "little Dorothy's".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...